Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Josh and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Sunday! Can you believe it has been a year already? Time is flying. Its been a big year for us and this next one will prove to be big as well. The baby is due in 14 weeks, I am done with classes in 5 weeks and graduate in 9 weeks! Then I just hang out till the baby is born and get the whole summer to hang out with her! I just cant wait. I know I need to post some belly shots, will try to take some tonight. I was too tired after clinical last night. Here is a photo of my gorgeous flowers from my hubby though. Oh also, we have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for Friday so I will post some good pics of the baby once we get them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty flowers and tulips of course...so sweet!!! :) I hope you had a fun anniversary dinner and I really can't believe it has already been a year! So exciting!

Love,
Stace

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.