No, not really. The baby and I met aunt Kim and aunt Stacie for lunch and shopping yesterday. Since there is only about 3 stores I can shop in these days, the girls had to suffer through maternity shopping before we did normal person shopping. I needed to complete my summer wardrobe for the most part. Maternity stores have a belly to strap on if you are early in your pregnancy so you can see how things will fit. Kim wanted to try it on. Its super fun to try them on, then when you actually get the belly that doesnt just come off with a strip of velcro its a whole new world. :) Both girls are going to be darling pregnant ladies. Good luck with that belly button Kim.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Kim's pregnant???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So funny...it really looks like Kim is pregnant!! I didn't realize this picture would turn out so clear since you took it on your phone, but it looks pretty good!! I definitely had fun shopping at the maternity stores because you bought everything and I didn't have to. :)
xoxo
Aunt Stacie
Dear Kim, I think you're having a boy.
Dear Jaclyn, Can we see your face in your belly pics?
xoxo,
Amanda & Mia
I'm so gonna be the cutest preggo girl EVER!
I agree with Amanda about the face shots- it's like your just this headless stomach- show us that cute Mama-to-be face!
Love,
Auntie Kim
Post a Comment