Here are some pics of Tatum's nursery. Her furniture came in last week and I just got a call that her letters for her name to hang above her bed are in so I will photograph those when I pick them up. Her room looks awesome and Josh did such a good job on the crown molding etc. I am still considering possibly changing her pink in there to a different pink but I am letting the nightmare of the construction subside for Josh before I bring up painting it again.
Crown molding
Halfway there!










3 comments:
Don't change the pink, it's a great shade! The furniture is soooo cute. She'll be able to use it forever! ~CJ
I agree with CJ, don't change the pink. If anythng, lighten the brown on the bottom and it'll make the pink appear lighter. I know Josh is SO DONE with this so I'll come do the bottom part if you want me to. "The girls" can help me! The furniture is so classy and so pretty, I can't wait to see everything complete. Then - that amazing photo op with Tatum in her crib for the first time!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Love the nursery! The brown and pink look great together. I don't think you should change either color. Just an idea for the curtains, layer some pink tulle to make it resemble a "tu-tu". You could also incorporate the tulle as a bedskirt. Just a thought. You know how much I LOVE to decorate little kid's rooms! Can't wait to meet baby Tatum..
Love Auntie Kim
Post a Comment