As a mom you love your baby. Its a love that is not able to be put into words. Any mom will tell you that. The feelings you have for your own child are simply amazing. But, you wanna know what is equally as amazing? When people you love, love your baby too. Tatum has such and amazing bond with her family near and far and she has an amazing bond with several of my friends too. If they dont see her for a while they email and tell me they are in withdrawl of her, it is so cute. If you know me, you know that my friends are family to me. I would do anything for them and I love them just like I love my family. A friend said to me today "I just have this soft spot in my heart for T. I was just saying how I am so in love with her little personality and how sweet she is and how her little smile makes me melt" Do you know what that feels like as a mom to hear that? Simply amazing. Made me cry. Thanks for that. It made my day.






6 comments:
:)
I think you probably often hear similar things about your daughter. There's just something about you, Tatum, that is ever so unique and ever so special. You are so loved by so many people and you show your 'something special and unique' to everyone you meet. I can't wait to see and be a part of all that's in your future!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
So true, so true!! Tatum is a great little gal!! I know how they feel, I have said a few times after spending time with T, how much I miss her!! She does have a great personality!!! Love & miss you both, can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Some friends actually become "family"! Being close over decades watching each others children grow. Sharing hopes, dreams, sorrows, tears..forms a bond as strong as the "blood" of family! It is a blessing that you are forming those relationships in your life.
Lucky lucky you!
XOXOXOX
Goonie
With all that said, it's because she has such a wonderful Mom and Dad that have nurtured this little Babe into such a warm and giving little girl. This is no accident!
Aww! I think Kayden is on Tatum w/drawal, he insisted she come home from the "otel" to play and get her party favor:) You are sweet Jac, so of course T is equally so!
Post a Comment