We were lucky enough to have some visitors after Christmas. Josh’s friend Eric and his girlfriend Vicki came out for a visit. The intention was to get them out of the cold for a while as they are from Arkansas but the weekend they were here it was SO cold, like frigid. Bummer for them cause as soon as they left, clear blue skies and beautiful weather were here! Looks like they will just have to come back for another visit. Eric is Josh’s fishing buddy he met a couple years ago and is the guy he takes his week long fishing trips to Lake Havasu every March with. They have it scheduled again this year, conveniently over spring break so Vicki and I decided we are going to take our own little trip to the beach! We had a blast having them here to visit and T didn’t waste any time getting to know them. They were fast friends and by them time they left, T was asking for them to come back.
*Eric is an avid photographer so I made him go out with me and just fiddle with his lenses etc so I could learn some stuff. I am sure that’s just what they wanted to do on their vacation. :)






3 comments:
Um, can Eric come to Canada to teach me to take pics like that? Those are great! I love the one of Tatum in the air and also of her and Josh's legs/feet. So cute!!!
I agree with Amanda, awesome pictures! Your girls are so beautiful, Jac. Love all the action shots of Tatum and love Ellison's little hairs sticking up on the top of her head! Priceless! Glad you had a good time with your friends.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
WOW, you got some really great pics!! I love them and I love how clear they look. Wanna do a photo shoot of Av next?? :)
xoxox
Post a Comment