We went to Oceanside with The Brown’s and The Malone’s this year for the 4th of July. We had an awesome time! The beach wasn’t too crowded and the kids were really good considering how many of us there were staying all in one house. We spent most of our days on the beach and it was so fun! one morning before the beach us girls took the little ones on down to the beach and the boys took the big girls to the parade Oceanside was having for the 4th. I guess their parade was in lieu of fireworks since fireworks weren't in their budget this year so there was not a show. One night the boys kept the kiddos so us girls could take the bikes on a ride. We went and got ice cream and rode all around and then sat on the beach and chatted for a long time. I love riding bikes on the beach. It looks like all the photos I took were on the beach…I guess I didn’t bust out the camera in the house.
*For some reason there were perpetual wedgies and hiney cracks for the whole trip. These kids are a trip! So of course we had to photograph them.






1 comments:
hey jac! i think we both have an obsession with our kids at the beach :) your girls have the cutest suits ever!! We stayed at the Marriott newport coast villas (timeshares we found on craigslist) loved it there.
thanks for the kind words.
have a good week!
Post a Comment