Monday, August 29, 2011

Phone Dump

I have seen this on a few other blogs and especially on this one and I love the idea!  I am trying to get back into blogging as I realized that while it may be hard for me to find time to keep it up, it is a life line for others to see what the girls are up to. Some of the best candid photos of my kids I capture on my phone since I don’t generally takethe SLR with me everywhere we go. I never post this photos because they reside on my phone but I am starting to download them and collage them by week and post them here! I was originally going to do it on Fridays but I think I will shoot for Sunday or Monday to collage the previous week. I just have to think of a cute name for it, Friday phone dump sounds better than Sunday phone dump. LOL. I am excited because now I have a way to keep these photos too! I am still trying to figure out a way to collage them in their instagram form to keep the cute borders etc. but for now I did the collage in photoshop and it was pretty easy. So, there you have it. Your first phone dump of 2011.

Week 35

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Love the phone dump idea! It is a great way to save all of your photos from your phone and then add them to the blog so you have something to go back to later on. The pics are great and they're both just too cute! :)

Derek and Maura said...

Great idea!!!! I want to steal it from you! Such cute pictures - I can't believe how adorable Ellison is getting.

Rachel said...

I LOVE this idea, and I will also probably steal it!

Kim said...

I love this!! Although my phone pics are usually blurry. But these are super cute. BTW, are you starting to potty train Bella already?? Do I need to start working on that?? Tatums crazy hair pics never get old- love her, xoxo

P.S. I am soooooooo behind on your blog!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.