
Hi,
Ok, so I checked you tube again this a.m. and the video still wasnt on there. It told me that I downloaded it etc but its still not showing. I may have to seek the help of someone a little more computer savvy. I will attach the most recent ultrasound photo. Its kind of hard to see what it is but I will try to explain and then do my best to download the video of the ultrasound. So, when looking at the photo from left to right, the oval shape is the baby's head and you can see an alien looking eye. Then her arm is up by her mouth and then her belly and leg. Sorry if you cant see it. I am hoping to get the video up as its just amazing to watch. I will try again tonight.
xxoo
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
I am so computer challenged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment