I think sometimes when we go through the motions of each day we sometimes forget how lucky we are. I know that I am lucky and so blessed to be having a baby that I have dreamed about for so long. However, I realize more and more each day how lucky I am to have a husband as wonderful as mine. He has been so great with me since I have been pregnant. I know that sometimes I have not been easy to deal with but he takes it with a grain of salt and moves on. He has been so great with me being sick and so tired. Tonight he called to see what I wanted for dinner. Macaroni is all that sounded good so he up and went to the store to get some so that he could have it made when I get home. He is so amazing. I love him more than I could ever express in words. I know he loves me so much and what a great feeling to wake up each day knowing that the person your with loves you unconditionally as much as I know he loves me. His eyes light up when he talks about the baby and I cant wait to see him as a daddy. He talks to my belly now. I think seeing the baby looking like a baby and moving around was the turning point for him. He will be amazing. Anyway, thats all, just wanted to post about how wonderful my husband is and how blessed we are to love eachother so much and to be having this baby that will be loved so much its crazy. Have a good night everyone. xxoo






1 comments:
When you are able to share all of those unforgettable moments with a husband as loving as caring as yours is, it makes for such an inexpressibly amazing pregnancy. You are truly blessed to have Josh! Just wait until you see the way that he looks at your little one for the first time -- it will absolutely melt your heart. You are both going to be such wonderful parents!
Post a Comment