Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

It was Josh's first Father's day. We had a nice dinner at his Dad's house with Amanda and her family and Matt, Cory and Brody. It was chaotic as usual but always a good time. We had planned to take tons of pics of Tatum this weekend, sort of like a photo shoot but she didnt poop for about a day and she was a fuss bucket for most of the day until she finally pooped at Goonie and Papa's house last night. So, we didnt get tons of pics but we got some. Hoping the photo shoot will happen here soon. She is looking more and more like a baby every day and less like a newborn. I cant believe she is already 2 weeks old!

Sound asleep

Tatum's cousins Brody and Blake
in their big boy seats.

Cousin Peyton holding her
Turtle
Holy Smokes Mommy in a picture!

Napping with Daddy


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I bet Josh was just beaming yesterday! I swear, there's nothing like pictures of babies sleeping on their Daddy's chest. Tatum is beautiful and so is her Mommy. See you soon???

Love,

Auntie Joy

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is the "turtle" photo. She seems to love that position, loves to be curled up in a little ball. She couldn't be cuter or more precious! You and Josh are doing a superb job, your other "girls" are doing amazingly well with her too. Tatum gets to meet her Aunt Kathy & Jenelle today! She has such a wonderful family all around.
XXOO,
Grandma Lynn/Mom

Anonymous said...

She is just so adorable and I love her sleeping photos with those little arms tucked up under her and her little legs curled!! :) I am glad we get to see a mom shot too...you look great! I can't wait to see her again...

Love,
Stacie

Mom/Grammie P said...

I have to say each one of the photos makes me smile. She is so beautiful and precious sleeping I just can't help but continue to look at them. I also love the pictures with her cousins, but I realize I am prejudice just a bit.
Each time I look at these precious pictures I am assured God is indeed good!
Love,
Mom P

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.