We are slowly but surely settling in now. Last night was our first rough night at home. The first night, had I not made her wake up to eat she would have slept all night, I thought I was the luckiest mom ever! That was short lived...not the luckiest mom part but the sleeping all night part. Last night, not the case. I had a rough night as well, frustrated with our difficulty breastfeeding so I called a lady I met when I bought my pump and she scheduled me in for today. We had our first Dr. appt this a.m. and then the consult with the lactation lady. She was amazing and now tatum has breast fed twince since we have been home!! She may have to still be supplemented with formula till I make enough to keep her full but at least she is latching on. I couldnt stop crying about it last night...gotta love hormones. Here are some pics of her! Will post some more tomorrow but off to give her a little bath.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Settling in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
She couldn't be any sweeter! What a precious angel -- I can't wait to hold her.
Love,
Aunt Joy
jaclyn she is so cute! she has josh's eyes. i can't wait to finally get to see her and hold her.
love,
Aunt Jenelle
Congratulations!!! She is so cute! I wish I could be there to hold her!
Rachel
Post a Comment