I am so proud of the job you both did during the birthing process. We laughed, cried, yawned, and stayed glued to the "monitor" all joint efforts to help ensure a safe arrival for precious Tatum. Jaclyn you handled the disappointment of the lack of epidural news like a true "Mom" digging deep to take care of the task at hand --caring for your baby. I was so impressed and proud of both of you. There was no doubt that God's hand and an abundance of love and prayer filled the labor room. Ahhhh a lasting memory, that will forever make you smile with pride. Congratulations, P
1 comments:
I am so proud of the job you both did during the birthing process. We laughed, cried, yawned, and stayed glued to the "monitor" all joint efforts to help ensure a safe arrival for precious Tatum. Jaclyn you handled the disappointment of the lack of epidural news like a true "Mom" digging deep to take care of the task at hand --caring for your baby. I was so impressed and proud of both of you. There was no doubt that God's hand and an abundance of love and prayer filled the labor room. Ahhhh a lasting memory, that will forever make you smile with pride.
Congratulations,
P
Post a Comment