Let me give you a quick glimpse into what it is like to pack and move with a toddler.... We pack 3 things into a box, she takes 2 out. Then places them in some unknown place and comes back to take the 3rd one she didn't get with her first pass. So, Grandma to the rescue once again. Seems she has had to "rescue" us with helping out with Tatum a ton lately and we are thankful....SO thankful. Tatum had her first sleepover without mommy or daddy so we could finish up the move and get some stuff packed. She stayed with Grandma at her place and while the night didn't go off without a hitch (T didn't go to bed until 10:30 and Grandma was very tired) they still had a good time. Here are some pictures from her first sleepover.
We are all settled...well sort of. Still living among boxes etc but we are officially in the new house! It is a fantastic house. Lots of space, tons of room for T to play and the dogs to run. Big open kitchen for Josh to cook and a fabulous backyard for entertaining and having friends over for dinner. Cant wait to start making memories in this house! Pictures etc to come. We dont have our computer totally set up to upload pics from the camera yet so hoping to post them soon by this weekend because of course Tatum will have gone trick or treating and might have the cutest costume EVER. Stay tuned....
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Moving with a toddler
Grandma decorated a room in her house down here
just for T. It is pink and brown just like her room
at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Bath time

5 comments:
Wow- Grandma's house is so fun!
Can't wait to see all you've done to the new house. I'm sure it looks awesome and I'm sure I will be hanging out there often :)
See you soon!
xoxox
She might have gone to bed earlier if Grandma had realized she'd pooped her pants, poor baby! We did have fun, I love you SO much, Tatum, you too Tatum's Mommy. Your home is gorgeous, I can't wait to see it all finished. You've both done an awesome job!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Aww looks like the sleep over was fun! Can Kayden borrow Tatum's grandma since his is so far
away?:-) Your house is awesome!! Josh had done an amazing job with everything! Can't wait to come have tacos and homemade chips soon!
Love the house - it's definitely a good entertaining house! Hint hint! :-) Looks like T has quite the time @ Grandma's house ... what a champ - her own room, playing in the sink (I'm thinking messy), AND getting to stay up late!
It looks like Tatum had an awesome time at Grandma's house...it is so great to have her close and I know you both love that. :)
I can't wait to see the new house and what you and Josh have done!! I bet you love all the extra room and I hope to come see it soon!
Stacie
Post a Comment