Sunday, October 12, 2008

When you love them so much

As a mom you always love your baby. Even when they are having the worst day ever. But there are those certain times when you get this overwhelming feeling of love for them. More than usual. You feel like your heart is so full it could burst. It is so full it almost hurts. This whole weekend has been like that. Tatum is turning into the most amazing little girl. She is so funny, so smart and SO adorable. She is so loving lately. She will be playing and stop just to come over and give you a big kiss or hug. It is these things that make you want to stop time, just like it is so they dont have to grow up. Every mother says " I never knew I could love this much". When I had her, I didnt think I could love any more than that and I have even surprised myself. I love her even more than the day she was born. She makes life worth living, makes everyday brighter and every waking second worthwhile. This weekend is just one more of the many memories that I will store in that little section of my mind where I store things I never wanna forget.





3 comments:

Kaisha said...

Tatum, I love your pants, they are super cute! And Jaclyn you are the sweetest mommy!

Rachel said...

I couldnt have said it better myself! Tatum is soooo lucky to have you as her mother:)

Anonymous said...

I simply could not be prouder of you, Jaclyn. I love the way you describe your deepest feelings for your daughter, you're an amazing mommy-which doesn't surprise me in the least-but it's awesome to watch. I'm so glad you're going to also enjoy being a NICU nurse; Congratulations on graduating your program at PCH! Once again you managed to balance everything and make it all work!! Tatum, I love your little curled-up-hem pants, you're a carbon copy of your mommy!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.