Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lots o' stuff

It was called to my attention that I hadn't updated the blog in 2 weeks. I figured I better hop on and let you know what was going on. We have been busy as usual. T is getting so big, even more adorable and too funny. My schedule is still busy but nothing like what it was. Going forward I will still be at Medicis my normal days and at PCH Monday and Thursday nights. I am really excited about my schedule. It still gives me the weekends off to be with Josh and T and I still get to be a nurse. I also dont miss any more time with T which is PERFECT! Tatum got her first haircut on Friday! She didnt like it one tiny bit but her hair was getting too long and stringy. We took her to Peter Piper Pizza later that night and she had recovered just fine. Tatum and I also met Aunt Kim and Amanda and Mia at a park in Scottsdale that has a train and carousel. Amanda is in for a visit from California and Mia is 2 so we decided to get the girls together to play. They got along well and we had a great time. Tatum showed Mia how to get dirty and Amanda probably should have taken medication. Mia doesnt get dirty and Tatum is always dirty so it was a funny time. Here are some pics from the last few days.

Playing in the sand. T promptly showed Mia how
to get sand all over her pants while Amanda looked on it horror.
Swingin'

Kim, T and I
All of us at the train park
On the carousel
Thinkin of going down the slide
Closer....

Sharing
The girls were fast friends
She climbs on everything
More carousel. Kim had to pass on the
carousel so she took pics
T and mommy on the train
Post haircut
During her haircut
At Peter Piper

Driving with daddy
Pre haircut
Here is where we went
Before she started
Clinging to me for help

5 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

why are your pictures so out of order? :)

That picture of Tatum screaming during her haircut is so sad and so funny at the same time. Mia use to scream but she's okay with it now.

We had fun with you at the park - you won't believe this but the sand came out of Mia's pants, who knew? Thanks Tatum for introducing Mia to the dirt. She still has some under her toe nails.

Kim said...

Yay- finally a new post!

Love the pics- had a great time with you girls this weekend- I just love hanging out with my nieces (too bad they don't always feel the same about me, though. Ha!)

Sorry T was traumatized by her haircut- she looks cute as always though.

House is looking great- coming along a lot since I first saw it- very impressed, Josh!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're "back!" Those pics of T getting a haircut are hilarious! :) Just love them.

Kaisha said...

Tatum, Kayden wishes his mommy was as relaxed as your mommy;-) I have gotten better though...he did almost climb through cow poo, but I still think I'd faint if he ate goat poo;-) Love the new haircut Tatum! You are such a big girl! We will have to go to Peter Piper with you soon, we could all walk there;-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her new hair cut! Glad that one little errant strand that always managed to hang in her eyes is gone. I'm sure all the mommy's just love that Tatum is teaching their kids how to get dirty. Mia & T are so cute together, glad you all had a great time. Tatum, you are so adorable!XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.