Thursday, July 09, 2009

4th of July

We had a great time on July 4th. Went to the Westin in the a.m. and early afternoon and then came home to have friends over for a bbq and go watch fireworks. It was a great time as always. Of course T thought naps were for the birds so even after 5 hours in the sun and pool she napped for 25 minutes. You gottta love it. She was still a trooper.

The kiddos got grilled hot dogs for dinner
Kaisha brought over some poppers and snakey things for
the kids..wait scratch that, husbands to play with
Tatum and Kayden watching the fireworks
I am so in love with Josh's smile
Watching the sky
T and A in the pink car
T fell down and got a nice knee bonk
Here she is washing it off
And talking about it some more
Festive!
The kids
More of the poppers
The kids learned they popped if you stepped on them too

She is so gorgeous I just wanna bite her.

3 comments:

Christa said...

I remember when those toys would come out my Dad would always hog them and not let us play with them too...it's a guy thing I guess. Looks like a fun night guys!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Gosh... even I remember them being so fun... especially for the dad's :) I guess time doesn't change things that much :) Love the big smile on Josh too.... very cute.. captures the moment and the memories.
XOXOXO
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Finally, a toy the Dad's love! What a great way to spend the 4th- hotdogs, poppers, fireworks, and good friends! Josh has such an electric smile, especially when he's with "his girls". Yes, Tatum IS a gorgeous little girl! She's also such a lovebug and so much fun!
XXOO,
Gamma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.