Those of you who know me well know that I LOVE dogs. Especially rescue dogs. You see, my dream is to have enough money to quit work, have a ton of land and just maintain a dog rescue. Since that isnt happening any time soon, this is the least I can do....other than rescue random dogs from the rain forest and bring them home with me on an airplane. There is a link to the right of the blog. If you click it, it takes you to a site where, through sponsors they are able to give free food to shelters housing rescue dogs. Without people clicking this link, they are not able to give. So please, every time you read the blog, click the link. It is so easy and it takes 2 seconds.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Click for a cause
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'll definitely click on the link. You have such a huge heart for animals, Jaclyn. I hope you get your dream of owning a dog rescue one day - Tatum would love it too!
XXOO,
Mom
P.S. Is that a photo of Reesie??
Mom
Post a Comment