Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vegas baby!

So last week I took a girls trip! Yep, just me and my friends from the hospital. T stayed home with Daddy and spent some quality time with him and grandma too. We had such a great time! I am so lucky to work with people I love so much. I have gotten to know these girls and they are so great! Nothing bonds 7 girls like sharing one hotel condo thingy and staying up until 4 a.m. chatting over edamame and eating breakfast burritos and bloody mary's at noon. Love you guys! Thanks for a fun trip!


On the flight home. It was the worst flight ever. We were pretty sure
our plane was going down.
Heather, Christina and I
We payed $7 for these blue moons. Gotta love Vegas

The girls
Christina and I. She got me the job in the ER.
I heart Christina. We went to nursing school together.
Waiting in line for all you can eat crab buffet
Trying to nap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I'm so glad you got to go on a girl's weekend, mommys can have fun too! What a fun looking bunch of NURSES!
XXOO,
Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

There really is nothing like a "girls trip" to rejuvenate every thing about you. Glad you had a great time.... the memories will last forever.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.