I love the bond between these two. Maui loves T and T loves Maui so much. Maui is so insanely protective over T, it is a wonder why I worry about anything happening to her while she is at home. I think Maui would kill someone before she would let them hurt T. A couple weekends ago when Josh was out of town, I had T in bed with me and Maui HAD to sleep in the bed AND be touching T the whole time. I would try to move her and she would scoot back up so that she was touching some part of T while she was sleeping. It is so cute to see the two of them together. *Pardon Maui's mouth in the photo, she was yawning.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Best Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Awww, T sure does love her Mow May :)
Yes... of all her "doggies" she does seem to love MowMay the most.... :) Seems to think Reese is always a "bad girl" :( She is such a funny little thing about her doggies... or anyone else's doggies!I love to see her excitement when she comes to see Libby and Murt!She delights in seeing them as she holds up high any morsel of food she might be carrying for herself :) Such a funny little stinker!.. No dumb bell either since she knows full well... she drops the arm and the precious doggies will be eating whatever she has in her hands :)
XOXOXO
Goonie
Tatum and Maui have some kind of special connection. It's pretty amazing how protective Maui is of T and how they somehow communicate with each other! I'm not surprised Tatum named her special teddy bear after her beloved Maui May! She's an animal lover for sure - wonder who she gets that from??
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment