Here are some pics of baby girl. She is pretty cute if you ask me. She has the cutest little button nose, just like her sister. I am not sure what you even do when you realize one morning when you wake up that literally, something you have dreamed about since you were a child is coming true. I always wanted to be a mommy and I always wanted 2 girls and look, my dream is coming true. It doesnt get much better than this.
Profile






8 comments:
Wow- I can't even believe how clear these pics are! Baby girl #2 sure looks cute- can't wait to meet her :)
She's adorable already. Love!!!
Oh my gosh....she is SO beautiful!!!! Congrats to all! I'm so very happy for all of you and so excited!!! Can't wait to meet her...pray for happy, healthy and safe arrival!! Grandma Tish
She is just beautiful like her big sister :) WE are so excited for all of you... and us too :) Can't wait to meet our newest member of the family!
XOXOXOX
Goonie & Papa
I agree with Kim...amazing how clear the pictures are! She really is adorable and definitely has a button nose like her mom and sister. So fun!!
Stacie
Congrats again! I love the ultrasound pictures, what did T think of them?
these pics are great ... what a beautiful little girl baby you have in there! i am so excited for you all and glad that it's working out just like you wanted it! :-) Just kind of a bonus, huh?
She's so beautiful! I know how thrilled you are to have your dream of two little girls come true! T will be a wonderful Big Sister, I can't wait to see her with the baby! You're an amazing Mommy, Jaclyn! God Bless all of Josh's "girls"!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Post a Comment