Tuesday, October 20, 2009

News

13 comments:

Brooke said...

OMG!!! I was right, that never happens!! Congrats, so exciting!!!

Maria Sauerbrei said...

How awesome! Congrats!!

Megan said...

awww! congrats guys! thats just perfect for you girly girls!

Christa said...

Woot woot! So fun! Yay to reusing all of T's adorable clothes! Congrats!

Derek and Maura said...

Now you don't have to buy all new stuff!! Congrats. That is super exciting!

Kim said...

See, we always knew you could never produce boys- lol :)

SO EXCITED for my new niece!!!

Love you guys
xoxox

Kaisha said...

Congrats!! How exciting for T to have a sister! I always wanted one and I'm so happy she gets one!

Mom/Grammie P said...

We are thrilled with the confirmation news of another "girl" in the mix. Yeah!!!!! Now the numbers get a little bit closer to even steven! 5girl grandbabies to 6 boy grandbabies! Tatum is going to have a little sister! Hip Hip Hooray! I know she will be the best big sister ever! Congrats guys... we can't wait for our new baby girl!
XOXOOX

Goonie & Papa

Rachel said...

Congratulations Jaclyn and Family!
I guess that Chinese calendar was wrong again? Boo...
You are such a lucky women!

Amanda Roe said...

Ahhh! I love the sign, and of course the news. Congratulations to all of you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!! So excited you are having a girl and that T gets to have a sister! I always wanted one. I figured you were going to have a girl, can't wait to meet my second niece!! :)

Love,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

omgoodness - what a cute way to announce! classic!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable way to announce your special news! I'm not sure Tatum understands what all the commotion is about surrounding Mommy's tummy but she'll learn soon enough. We'll have to get her a Big Sister t-shirt. I'm SO excited for you, Jaclyn!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.