Sunday, February 07, 2010

Gorgeous

A little before Christmas, and by little I mean a few days I had Jesse come take some quick pictures of Tatum. We hadnt done any professional pics of her since she was one year old. I know its sad. Jesse is awesome. She is my sister in laws sister so I think of her as family. She has a calming presence about her that I dont think I have seen anyone have....ever. T loved her and did what she asked. It was great. Being that we have been so busy with the holidays, working, napping and whatever else it is that we do, I just now got around to sitting down and really looking at these pics and well, they turned out perfect! How could they not with a girl as gorgeous as ours?
*If you would like a copy, other than what is printable from the blog, email me and let me know. I would be happy to send them your way.









8 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are so cute!! I would love a wallet for my fridge, since the only pics I have are the ones I cut out from your Christmas cards each year :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Just darling... Jesse does such a great job with the kids.. and grown-ups too! Love them... can't wait to get some copies :-) Yeah!!!!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I can't beleive how fast she is growing up. I would love if you would e-mail me these so I can put some up on our wall. Love you all!

-Aunt Anissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tatum looks so pretty (and cute of course) in these pictures...they are great! I love them and she is definitely growing up, can't believe she poses in all of them. :) I would love a picture to put up in my house, so I will pick one and let you know. So sweet.

Stace

Rachel said...

She is looking so grown up Jaclyn and cute as well!

Kim said...

Your title says it all...GORGEOUS!!

You know which one I want- poster size please- lol :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl, inside and out. Of course I want to order, can I see all of the photos before I choose?
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

oh good lord, these are precious!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.