Oh how darling! She's a natural!:) I think she wants to head the class. Love how protective she is of her little mat, how funny! She did really, really good! I love hearing the pride and joy in her Mommy & Daddy's voices too. XXOO, Grandma
Love her in the new photos with the red tu-tu, she's looking more like you i think. So darling...
As far as bigger photos go, i just did a google search for "bigger photos on blogger" and found a tutorial some guy did. Basically upload to someplace like shutterfly, then copy & paste the code into the html portion of posting....i'm not good with computers & even worse at terms so i'm not very helpful. I'm gonna work on getting it right & if i do, i'll let you know!
I had to laugh out loud at how Tatum was not about to let ANYONE take her "mat". She was very interested in directions and participating.... UNTIL she say someone eyeing her "mat".... I think I even heard her yell... "HEY" hahahahha this is going to be good! So cute to watch :-) XOXXOX Goonie
ok jaclyn, i've got an update on blogger...go to your settings tab & scroll to the bottom and update you post editor! it is so much better. I then paste in the url from picasa webalbums or shutterfly account to upload but i'm sure just selecting from your computer files will work fast too. good luck!
4 comments:
Oh how darling! She's a natural!:) I think she wants to head the class. Love how protective she is of her little mat, how funny! She did really, really good! I love hearing the pride and joy in her Mommy & Daddy's voices too.
XXOO,
Grandma
Looks like a fun place!
Love her in the new photos with the red tu-tu, she's looking more like you i think. So darling...
As far as bigger photos go, i just did a google search for "bigger photos on blogger" and found a tutorial some guy did. Basically upload to someplace like shutterfly, then copy & paste the code into the html portion of posting....i'm not good with computers & even worse at terms so i'm not very helpful. I'm gonna work on getting it right & if i do, i'll let you know!
I had to laugh out loud at how Tatum was not about to let ANYONE take her "mat". She was very interested in directions and participating.... UNTIL she say someone eyeing her "mat".... I think I even heard her yell... "HEY" hahahahha this is going to be good! So cute to watch :-)
XOXXOX
Goonie
ok jaclyn, i've got an update on blogger...go to your settings tab & scroll to the bottom and update you post editor! it is so much better. I then paste in the url from picasa webalbums or shutterfly account to upload but i'm sure just selecting from your computer files will work fast too. good luck!
Post a Comment