I was reading the Medical Mercy blog today. He quoted this "There are those who have and those who have not. Take a moment and look around at what you have…and in all things give thanks" Give it some thought. I know I could use a little reality check every now and again, every time I think we need a new car or more stuff for our kids. Some people would be happy with something as simple as sanitation. Sort of socks you in the stomach doesnt it?
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
It is ALWAYS good to STOP and look around at what you "have" .... take stock of what is truly important in life.. and give thanks for our many blessings. It is also good to be reminded that our own many blessings should be used to reach down and help those that are in need. Thanks for the reminder :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
So, so true - we truly are abundantly blessed. Thanks for the food for thought. There's a phrase I've heard several people say lately: "But we're not in Haiti". Kind of puts it in perspective for me.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment