Belle loves it! We let her play outside yesterday with her sister and I remembered her sister was obsessed with the hose too. We set her down and turned it on and let her go to town, drinking it, getting herself all wet and watching T jump in the puddles it created. It was so fun watching her love the water, just like her big sister.
What? You don’t wear uggs when you are naked? Sure you don’t.






3 comments:
Awesome pics Jac!!!! I love them! Oh and Trey rocks his Uggs naked all the time too lol
I forgot how much T was obsessed with the hose when she was little! She was like a crazy person with that thing :) Glad E was digging it too- I'll have to try that out with Av one of these days. Great pics!
How fun! I love that you let them get wet, dirty, sticky, and let them make messes, the girls can be bathed and the messes can be cleaned up. You're an awesome Mommy, Jac.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment