That's what Tatum calls it. {LOVE}
Super sweet...love the picture of the two of them. Awww, is what came out of my mouth when I saw it. :)Too funny that's how Tatum says it...kids always seem to have funny ways they say things and it couldn't be any better.
Oh how darling! I love the way your girls love each other, their faces light up when they see each other. Tatum couldn't be a better big sister. How do I get a copy of this picture?XXOO,Mom/Grandma
So sweet! I love that T's eyes are closed when she is kissing E. Great photo. I would like a copy too if you are making them :-) XOXOXGoonie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Super sweet...love the picture of the two of them. Awww, is what came out of my mouth when I saw it. :)
Too funny that's how Tatum says it...kids always seem to have funny ways they say things and it couldn't be any better.
Oh how darling! I love the way your girls love each other, their faces light up when they see each other. Tatum couldn't be a better big sister. How do I get a copy of this picture?
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
So sweet! I love that T's eyes are closed when she is kissing E. Great photo. I would like a copy too if you are making them :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment