Josh takes the girls to the park all the time. Sometimes 2 times in a day. They love it! Last time they went he packed them each a lunch and they went and played for well over an hour. I am not sure where I was but I was not only impressed that they went but that Josh took a bunch of pictures too! They are so lucky to have such a hands on daddy that they have wrapped around their little fingers, you know like making him let them (Tatum) pick whatever she wants to wear and never making her do her hair. No wonder they love hanging out with him!






3 comments:
They are both so flippin cute! What a good dad they have to pack them a lunch and take them to the park all the time...such fun times and memories they'll always remember! :) Good job Josh!
Great memories with daddy! So very special.
XOXOX
Goonie
Darling pictures! The girls are so lucky to have such a hands on Daddy who genuinely enjoys being with them. Just wait till he can take them both fishing!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment