I think the baby looks like you, but that's just because I don't know Josh. Your belly is adorable, even though you're 8 weeks pregnant it's flatter than mine has been in about 10 years.
WOW Congratulations! Wish I could say that in person. I'm very happy for you guys. ...Ya know that if you keep posting pictures of your belly I'm going to have to fire up Photoshop `:-)
Hey guys this isn't steve but i am at steve's house on his computer SO KATHY SCHURKMAN SAYS....that your belly is too damn cute!!!!i sm just now remembering a dream i had of you just last night. you were trying to get me to feel the baby's heart beat by pressing realllllly hard on your stomach. In my dream i knew you were a nurse so kept doing it. wierd. anyways, kiss pnut for me and i can't wait to see you xo cousin kathy
hi jacylyn this is jake im logged on as steve but im at steves house with my mom and i jst wanted to say i cant wait to meet your cute little baby i i luv u xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to u and your baby
3 comments:
I think the baby looks like you, but that's just because I don't know Josh. Your belly is adorable, even though you're 8 weeks pregnant it's flatter than mine has been in about 10 years.
WOW
Congratulations! Wish I could say that in person. I'm very happy for you guys.
...Ya know that if you keep posting pictures of your belly I'm going to have to fire up Photoshop
`:-)
Hey guys this isn't steve but i am at steve's house on his computer SO KATHY SCHURKMAN SAYS....that your belly is too damn cute!!!!i sm just now remembering a dream i had of you just last night. you were trying to get me to feel the baby's heart beat by pressing realllllly hard on your stomach. In my dream i knew you were a nurse so kept doing it. wierd. anyways, kiss pnut for me and i can't wait to see you xo cousin kathy
hi jacylyn this is jake im logged on as steve but im at steves house with my mom and i jst wanted to say i cant wait to meet your cute little baby i i luv u xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo to u and your baby
Post a Comment