

Hi guys,
Sorry I have not been so good at updating. Things have been hectic and I was so tired but now the nausea and fatigue seems to be getting better! Thank goodness! Anywho, we had a Dr. appt today and got to hear the peanut's heartbeat. It was so amazing. I could literally listen to it all day long and never get bored. :) The Dr. said "The heart rate is 163, sounds like a girl to me!" Of course Josh and I were all excited! That is such a good strong heartbeat and we couldnt be happier. We recorded it on our phones for about 15 seconds so as soon as Steve Coles tells me how to post it on the blog you can all hear it! The Dr. said all my pregnancy panel bloodwork came back great and all the other stuff they did i.e.some random swabs (tmi) were all normal and good. I am blood type O+ so thats good too since that means I am not Rh-. We have the NT scan on Monday to check for Downs and Trisomy 13 and 18 which are chromosomal abnormalities. The test wont tell us if the baby has any of them, it will just give us our risk category based on my age, some bloodwork and the measurements of the babies fat pad on its neck. Then we go from there. I couldnt love my Dr. more. It was the first time I met her and Josh and I were so happy with her. She is super sweet and so down to earth. I alternate seeing her and the NP until I start going weekly and then I only see the Dr. She is so great that its almost worth planning the baby's birth just to make sure we have her! We will see how things pan out. Anywho, other than that, I gained 4 pounds on their scale. Before I left for California I hadnt gained any weight so thats Thanksgiving for ya! :) Well thats about it for now. I will update on Monday with some photos of the baby. My Dr. said that the ultrasound for the NT scan is awesome and we should get really good pics of the baby. I cant wait! Talk to you all later. Enjoy the belly pics!
Oh p.s. we should be able to find out the sex of the baby the first or second week in Jan!!! Can you believe it?
PPS~ Yes, that is Hannah jumping up on my back in the photo. I guess she wanted to be in the pics too. I think she feels left out. So, Josh took the photo right as Hannah's claws were raking down my butt so hence my lame face I am making. :):)
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Finally an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Click Here for recording of the baby's heartbeat Jaclyn was talking about.
----
RE: "Of course Josh and I were all excited! That is such a good strong heartbeat and we couldnt be happier. We recorded it on our phones for about 15 seconds"
P.S. ....It'll take a few seconds to load even on broadband & does not auto play
If you are not able to see the video at the first link, try CLICKING HERE for a Flash version on YouTube
Post a Comment