Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Funny

I am pretty sure I have the funniest family ever! I just got an email from my cousin Kathy who is visiting my cousin Steve (the one who couldnt be at the wedding and photo shopped his face into the wedding pics) and they did a simulation of my belly growing on quicktime. OMG, it was so funny! I will try to post it but I am not sure if it will work. Lets give it a try. Ok, well it didnt work so this post is kind of pointless but I wanted to show it to you guys. So, I guess if you want to see it, email me and I can send it over to you. Have a good day everyone! xxoo

3 comments:

Mia said...

Try doing the post in html and it might work...you can go back and edit your post to put it in.

steve said...

Hello Cousin Little-Belly,
Your blog limits the html that can be used, so I can't imbed the video clip here, but I'll send you a link to it on YouTube or one of my sites.

steve said...

OK, this seems to work:
CLICK HERE for the video Jaclyn blogged about today.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.