Thursday, November 02, 2006

Who does he/she look like?

So far Kathy thinks the baby looks like Josh, has his nose but has my eyes! I almost died laughing when I read that. I guess I should have expected it coming from the same person who sang, in opera I might add, Rock-a-bye-baby on my voicemail when she found out about the baby! Too funny! Anyone else see a resemblance to Josh or I? Not sure I see it yet. :)

1 comments:

Emma's Grandma said...

"Auntie Kathy" is wrong (as usual) - Baby Locke's Grandma KNOWS he/she looks like Jaclyn because she was such a beautiful baby. So far, the only Josh feature is dark, curly hair. Grandma is praying this baby is better behaved than her mommy was. If not, Gram will be there to walk and rock her/him. XO

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.