Last night Tatum and I met all my nursing friends for dinner. It was so fun to see them all and we had such a good time. I think Tatum was a little confused as I am sure she recognized all of their voices considering she heard them talking almost everyday for the entire duration of my pregnancy. :) I dont miss school but I sure do miss seeing them everyday or almost everyday. We are starting an every other month dinner at eachothers house to ensure we dont go too long without catching up. That should be fun! Here are some pics from last night.
PS Just in case you dont know, any photos that you want to see bigger just click on them and you can view them bigger. :)
All of us girls
Christina and Tatum freshly swaddled.Christina loves to swaddle!

She told Tatum lots of stories from Nursing school
Kelly and Tatum
Courtlyn and Tatum.






1 comments:
Aww, you all wore white just like your graduation!
Post a Comment