Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hugga-Buggas

Sorry for the lack of updating. We had a bit of a scorpion issue but we are now getting it under control. There was a baby one in our bed. It stung my leg, it wasnt too bad cause it was so little but scared the crap out of me none the less. I stayed at Josh's dad's house with the baby for 2 nights and then went to my mom's for 2 nights while the house got sprayed. Now Josh has a nightly ritual of checking the back yard and house for scorpions with a blacklight so that I can sleep. He kills them when he sees them and now they are going to have to come spray again. Its super. We have not found another one in the house yet. Seems that baby one rode in on the dogs and jumped off in our bed. I hate those things more than any other bug. Anyway, we are home now for a little bit. My dad and mom from Texas are coming to visit on Wednesday and then the following week, back to Cali for us for a sort of family reunion of sorts camping trip at Shaver lake. I think I am asking for punishment going on the trip with this baby but it will be fun and we will have lots of help. She isnt the easiest baby.......does that surprise anyone??? Here are some pics from the last week or so.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just so precious, I love her smile and her impish looks! And yes, she's exactly like her mommy as a baby but just think of all the personality she's going to have! Hang in there, you're doing a great job.
xxoo,
Grandma/Mom

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn ~
Baby Tatum is starting to look like you! I thought as a newborn she looked like Josh but now I see you :) She looks so sweet in those little gowns..... how could she possibly be difficult? haha

Did the Baby Einsten's ever arrive? I know Tom & Mary are really looking forward to their visit too.

Take lots of pics for us too.

Love,
Aunt Margaret

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hummmmm, a mind of her own??? Where in the world did that come from??? Then throw in a smile that melts hearts and a grin to go with it and geeee you get a glimpse of her parents personalities in living color. She will get easier and easier as she continues to grow and develop. It's a labor of love and you two are doing a great job.
Gram/Mom P

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.