Well, we're back. We had lots of fun as usual. Tatum saw the ocean for the first time and we did lots of fun stuff. She was really good with the exception of a few meltdowns. We finally got to see her smile and laugh on her 6 week birthday! It melted my heart. It was the most precious thing I have ever seen. She has been trying for a while and got a little one out at my mom's when we were in Prescott but this was the first smile and laugh I have seen. I am a moron and took my camera but left the battery at home so all the pics are from my phone and other people's cameras. I will post what I have and will post more when everyone sends them to me. :)
Is she not the cutest?
She got a cake for her 6 week b-day at Claim Jumper
Bath time with Aunt Kathy
Huh?
Another smile starting to come out
Uncle Greg with Gregina (his nickname for her)






2 comments:
Love, Love, Love, those precious smiles she is giving out! Also the darling onesies she sports, quite the fashion statement
already! I have yet to see an outfit on her that isn't perfect for her. Glad you are both home safe and sound. No doubt "daddy" is glad too!
Gram
She could NOT be any cuter! When I got the phone photo of her smiling, my heart just melted! Her dark eyes are big and beautiful, her smile is so precious, I can't wait to see her soon. You look great too Jac!
Love,
Mom/Grandma xxoo
Post a Comment