Saturday, July 07, 2007

We had an eventful few days over the 4th of July. We went up to Prescott to visit Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Jim. The day we were leaving I was starting to feel a little yuck. We made it up there and and Tatum got to meet her great Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Michael. The next day I was feeling even worse and my mom took my temp and it was 102!! I never run fevers, guess that explained why I felt so bad. I didnt have a Dr. up there and they only have one urgent care that had a 4 hour wait so Josh took me to the ER cause when we called there were only 4 people waiting. Once we got there, of course they were full. Long story short (sort of) they did all kinds of blood work, blood cultures and started an IV ( I was not a fan but it wasnt that bad) and my white cell count was way high and turns out I have a pretty mean case of mastitis. Nice. So, 5 hours later we were back home. What a nice way to spend our time up there. :) I have an Rx for antibiotics and I am feeling much better now. Other than that Tatum loved being with her Grandma and Grandpa for a couple days and the dogs had a good time too. Here are some pics.

This is the face she makes when she takes her Zantac. Its peppermint flavored.
She isnt a big fan of it. Its not that bad, I tasted it.
Morning nap
Me and daddy
Swinging
more swinging
Is that a smile?? Not really, but its getting there
Mom, seriously, enough pics already
Sleepy girl
Hanging with Grandma



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED having you all here, loved bonding with Tatum. She & I had lots of good chats and I've fallen head over heels in love with her! I'm so sorry you were sick, Jac, it's still my job to worry about you too. I'm so glad you're much better. I love all 5 of you.
xo,
Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! she is so fricking cute! I bet you just cant get enough of her! I hope you are all doing well, we plan on comeing sometime in Aug. I hope we can get toghter then!

Rachel

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.