Tater has her first Halloween! She dressed up as a duck this year, although it was too hot for her to wear her costume for very long. We tried to get pics of her standing up in it, but her favorite part of the costume was the feet so she would only look down when she was standing up. :) Daddy carved a Tatum pumpkin and we handed out candy. It was a good night. Oh, and to those of you who got excited about my last post cause I said she was sleeping.....it was short lived. She was up 7 times between 7 and 10 and then about every hour after that. I am currently researching pediatric sleep Dr.'s. :)
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Duck, Duck...Tatum?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
She is just so flippin' cute in her duck costume...I love it!! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween and I am glad she has pics of her Tatum pumpkin. :)
Love,
Stacie
Tatum just gets cuter all the time. Can't wait to get your little duck together with my little monkey! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Shannon (and Elliott)
she looks like she is thinking..."um, you screwed up my 'M'...uh". quack quack. lol
tatum you have the the cutest little ducky feet ever (and everything else for that matter)!
<3
leah
The little duckie and her pumpkin are just too cute -- I love it! What precious memories!
Love,
Joy
She is the cutest duck I have ever seen! I love the pumpking as well, you Little Martha Stewart!
I'm not surprised she liked the feet best, she's enamored with her own feet right now anyway. I love that you let her just have at the inside part of the pumpkin, I notice you undressed her first! The Tatum pumpkin is pretty amazing, good job Daddy. She looks so adorable!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
She looks soooo cute in her ducky costume. She is such a little sweetheart. Got to spend some time with her at Goonie's house and she was such a delight.
Tater you are way too cute. Tell mommie to ask Aunt Jeniece if she still has the lamb costume she made for your cousins. Great pumpkin...A pic needs to be in a magazine.
See you soon
Love, hugs & kisses
Auntie
She is so darn cute I can't even believe it. What a darling duck indeed! The pumpkin looks great too. Great job Daddy!!!!
It was great fun to visit with Brody and Auntie Cory too. Brody was quite excited to have a cousin "smaller" then he is. Have never seen a more adorable "pirate" ever. All the kids looked great in their costumes.
XOXO
Goonie
oh my gosh--she is so dang adorable in her duck outfit. i need to see her!!!!!! aunti kathy wants a hard copy of the duck picture PLEASE xo aunt kathy
Way to cute!!! Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. Love ya~CJ
Post a Comment