We havent done much in the last week or so but I thought I would post some pics. We did have a fun play date with Shannon and Elliott last Friday. We also put Tatum in her Christmas tutu to show Grandma how cute she was going to be. She looked like a flower and even though her shirt and headband didnt match, rest assured we have matching shirt, headband and the most darling shoes for Christmas service!!!
Ballerina
Playing with daddy, what is on her head?
Her newest trick...sucking on her toes!
Our dog Maui guarding her lamb. She would leave it in her mouth 24-7 if we let her
Bumbo time.....on the floor
Huh? You talking to me?
More tutu


My favorite sleeping position of hers
Itty bitty feet
Elliott
Tatum and Elliott napping in the back of Shannon's car. She had to bring us home cause we had a flat tire when we went to leave. Imagine if every time you hung out with friends it was appropriate to nap....thats my kind of play date!!!






7 comments:
OMG the tutu is eating her in the Bumbo! I love it.
ok, she is getting way too big--she looks so old in her tutu!! The sucking toes is adorable. Did you plan on the spotted sheets with her spotted pj's? she is growing up so fast--she is adorable. what color is her hair right now? looks really blond!! can't wait to see you baby!! love auntie kathy
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! My little neice is just the most beautiful thing in the world! Do I dare add that she looks just like me when I was that age! Watch Out Daddy... you have a heart breaker on your hands!!
Love You All.... can't wait to meet my Minny-Me!
Aunt Anissa
She looks so darling in the tutu, I love it! They really are such the hit these days and I know with her new shoes and head band she will steal the show at church on Christmas. Heck she steals the show in her pink jammies! She really is getting to be a big girl!
I expect we will see her in jeans, white T-shirt and flip flops here soon :-)
XOXO
Goonie
She is just way too cute in that tutu...it is definitely overtaking her in her Bumbo, but so fun!! I love the sleeping position too...so precious. And those little soft feet!! :) I can't wait to see you soon Tatum!
Love,
Stacie
What a doll!!!! She's definately the most beautiful baby on earth! I love seeing Josh have fun with her and those precious tiny feet....give them giggles from G'ma !!!!!
I love that you guys are capturing her life (almost daily!) in pictures. The tutu is just too cute - at least she can't fall out of her bumbo wearing it. She's so precious, I love her cuddly soft side and her SO animated personality side, both. Jac, I definitely need the pics of her sleeping (I love that baby butt!)and of her feet. Auntie Kathy & Wilson will simply HAVE to share at Thanksgiving because Grandma will be there!
XXOO, Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment