Here is a short video of Tatum practicing with her sippy cup. She loves to use it but she isn't so great at it just yet. :)
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She does quite well with her sippy cup but she gets frustrated when it doesn't work like her bottle. I think maybe she started to cry when she noticed Grandma's claw-like hand - scarey! Now if she'd just master keeping either her thumb or a pacifier in her mouth, you'd be set. She favors sucking her toes which isn't exactly acceptable in all circles. I love you Tater! XXOO, Mom/Grandma
1 comments:
She does quite well with her sippy cup but she gets frustrated when it doesn't work like her bottle. I think maybe she started to cry when she noticed Grandma's claw-like hand - scarey! Now if she'd just master keeping either her thumb or a pacifier in her mouth, you'd be set. She favors sucking her toes which isn't exactly acceptable in all circles. I love you Tater!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment