It has been a busy couple weeks. Seems to be the story of our lives these days. We have had lots of birthday parties, 2 trips to the Arizona Childrens Museum and spent all day yesterday at our new house swimming! Josh was doing work on the house, getting it ready for paint and flooring and Tatum and I took that time to swim ALL DAY LONG. It was so nice to have a pool and we are so excited to move. I will post pics of the new house later but here is a glimpse of our new pool!
It has this great beach part that T can walk on
with an umbrella for shade
The dogs thought they had died and gone to heaven
T was posing on the waterfall
At the museumjammies, no make up to watch sex and the city the movie
since none of us had seen it. It was a great time. We had
choc covered strawberries, cupcakes, cheesecake and
watermelon. I sure do love these girls!
T got a hold of some lipstick and decided to do her own makeup.


















7 comments:
WOW- your pool looks awesome! I love the beach step ... and so you weren't joking about the lipstick ventures? Too funny! Had a blast on Sat night! :)
Glad you put up a new post... always fun to see new pictures of Tater and the Locke fam! Your pool looks so nice, I bet you are all in heaven having that now. I can't believe you already have the house...very exciting! T is getting so big and her hair is so long, love it and I need to see her soon. :)
Stacie
I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to post again!!! I can't wait to see the new house, so post those pics soon!! That museum looks so fun, maybe when we come out next we will have to take a trip there!!! Miss you guys
You got another house! Congratulations!!! The pool looks awsome. I love the the museum picutres, Kids are sooo cute at museums built for them! Hope we will get to see you guys in the up comming year!!
The Girls nite looked like soo much fun.
Finally a post!! :-) We had lots of fun w/ you guys at the museum and I love that you got to scream too....And I love your new house and pool, my favorite part is that I can WALK there!!!! Thanks for having us over to swim! Has Josh gotten over his scare yet or did I traumatize him for life?? And I'd love for you to email me that girls night pic;-)
Nice pool, we'll be there next week :)
P.S. Emma loses her clothes along the way wherever we go. And stink eye is like evil eye, Hawaiian style.
Post a Comment