Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

In my 29 years I have had lots of titles. Student, Nurse, Friend, Aunt, daughter, wife. But the best one, Mommy. Thanks Tatum, for making my life long dream come true. You are the best girl a mommy could ask for. Being a mommy is the most amazing, challenging, non-stop, never ending job and I love every second of it. Even the tough ones.

We spent the day swimming and hanging out at our house. It was nothing fancy, just the way I wanted it. Josh and Tatum made me breakfast in bed. I never realized how hard it is to eat right when you wake up but I did cause how could I not when I saw her little face bringing in the tray. She was so proud of it, like she cooked the whole thing herself. I just want to eat her up!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love how your breakfast in bed consists of a coke instead of a more conventional breakfast beverage like juice or coffee!!
Glad you had a happy M Day

Anonymous said...

How precious! Love the burrito, salsa and Coke for breakfast! I remember when you brought me breakfast in bed one time on Mother's Day - you had cereal boxes and a carton of milk lined up on a huge tray. I loved it!
XXOO,
Mom

Kim said...

Looks like you had a pretty fantastic Mama's Day!

love the Coke by the way...classic Jac :)

Mom/Grammie P said...

Just what more could you possible ask for? Surrounded by your baby and your husband (and doggies) ... aaawwwwww life is grand. Glad you had a super fantastic Mother's Day.

Amanda Roe said...

The coke made me laugh. And I bet that styro cup on your dresser has coke in it too, right? ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

sara said...

are you kidding me - sooo sweet! ps - i agree it's funny you get coke instead of coffe or juice!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.