Not me. Not only did this protect Tatum from the swine flu, but it got us our own row on the airplane on the way to San Francisco! Gotta love the mask.
*I actually only did this for the photo op but it was pretty funny. More pictures from San Fran to come. Gotta put this little girl to bed.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Paranoid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
OMG that is so darn funny. When I traveled to Seattle last week my friends and I thought it would be funny to do the same thing. WE chickened out though.... to darn funny. I have to think the people on the plane gave you guys plenty of "space" :)
TOOO funny!!! Kayden had to wear one when we went to the doctor for his ears...didn't go over as well as it did w/ Tatum:-)
Jac, you really know how to make people laugh!! At least the mask is a cute one and I notice Tatum has her "cappy" in her hands. I'm going to start buying them by the dozens!
XXOO,
Grandma
brilliant! glad it worked ... now why didn't i thikn of that?
Post a Comment