Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I know, I have issues

I, my friends am an instant gratification person. When I want something, I want it NOW. When I shop online, I do overnight shipping, when I am at the mall and want something, there is no waiting to see if I still want it 30 minutes later. So, you can only imagine what it does to me to have to wait 18 weeks to find out the sex of my babies. It was practically torture to wait to find out T was a girl and this time, well, I wanted to try a little experiement I heard about in a magazine. So, I did. Its called intelligender. They claim to have a 90% success rate in lab studies and 82% success rate with feedback from consumers. You pee in a cup, put 20mL of your urine into their concoction of stuff in a jar and if your urine stays yellow or turns orange you are pregnant with a girl, if it turns brown and dusky black, its a boy. Well folks, looks like according to the people at intelligender, ITS A GIRL! Am I going to rush out and paint my nursery? No, but it was still fun to do. :)

* that black stuff at the bottom has no bearing on the result in case you were thinking I was dellusional. It is the color of your urine that you look for.



11 comments:

Rachel said...

ha, you are too funny!!!!
we will see what happens... does it say it matters at all when you take it? or is it accurate right away?

Anonymous said...

I saw those gender kits at Walgreens and almost got you one! Then I thought - Jac would think I was crazy if I got her that kit! I think it's fun to see if it's correct, we shall see! I don't know Jaclyn, I keep looking at all the darling pastel BLUE baby stuff for some reason. Pink stuff or blue stuff, doesn't matter!
XXOO,
Mom

Kim said...

hmmmmmmmm.......guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

Christina said...

Oh Jac! you're so funny!.....btw can you forward me the site where you found the kit? I'll go ahead an jump on the crazy wagon with you!

Brooke said...

Shaking my head at you right now!!! You know, I am thinking its a girl too, however I have a 100% incorrect record for guessing, so we'll just have to see!!!!

Christa said...

I am soo interested to see if this is true. Can't wait to find out!

Mom/Grammie P said...

You are a crazy daisy! Funny thing is that I know.... as well as everyone that "knows" you knows... this is just the "first" of many many tests and ultra sounds you will take before this precious one joins us! Patience Prudence!! :)
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...

Too funny. I hope your results are better than the ones I read about online!

Amanda Roe said...

How much are those kits? I can't wait to see if it's true...I will totally do one next time, too.

Anonymous said...

Jac, you are hilarious this is so you to do!! We will definitely have to wait and see...very exciting stuff! If it is right I will definitely have to try it when I get pregnant because I am sure I won't be able to wait either. :)

Stace

Anonymous said...

at least you know! ha ha ha ... i cannot wait for your 20 week u/s!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.