They came to visit this last weekend! We had a great time, T was so excited to see her Papa and Grandma from Texas. We all stayed in the same hotel, that way we werent shuttling T back and forth between home and the hotel. Thanks to Kim we got some great rates at the Hilton Squaw Peak which also happens to be super family friendly and have a lazy river. Matt and Amy came up for the weekend and we all had a fantastic weekend. Only downside? I took practically no pictures the whole time. Most of our trip was centered around water so the camera wasnt easily accessible at all times. I am bummed to not have documented more of the trip but you can take my word, T loves to see them and she and Papa sure do love eachother! Hope to see them again soon!!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
The Texas Family
Papa, Grandma and T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I'm glad everybody had a good time! Oh, I'm thrilled that Tatum likes tea parties - she and I shall have one next week!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time .. and great visit! Really very nice that you could all stay at the hotel and really "relax" together.
The tea set looks darling too!
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment