Happy Anniversary to us! It has been 4 years since we got married. It seems like the time has flown by. It is crazy to think in that time we have bought and sold 3 houses and are about to have 2 kids. Its been quite a journey. I love you Josh, with everything I am. You are the most amazing father and husband. I knew you would be a good daddy but you have far surpassed what I ever thought. Thanks for working so hard for us, I know it is going to pay off, even if its not super easy now. Happy Anniversary, looking forward to our "fancy" dinner at home.
Thursday, March 04, 2010
4 years married, 7 years together
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Aww...Happy Anniversary, Lockes!!
xoxoxo
Super sweet :-) You guys really are on quite a journey. It has been a real honor to watch you two grow and change and become one.... You have also been blessed with a beautiful loving daughter and are about to welcome yet another to the family. Thank you for loving each other the way you do.. and blessing us with (2) beautiful granddaughters. We simply could not be more proud of who you two are.. and what you have become together.
We love you both very much
Mom & Dad Locke
aka P & J
aka Goonie (Gigi) & papa
Heartfelt words, Jaclyn. Together you've made a beautiful, beautiful home and family. I love your family values, the way you are with Tatum, the way you'll be with Ellison, your dedication to each other. Congratulations! I love you both so much.
XXOO,
Mom
Post a Comment