T is back in swim lessons. I hope to keep her in through the summer. I will be so glad when both my girls know how to swim. Having a pool in our backyard, even though its fenced, makes me so nervous. This was her first time in lessons where I dont get in the pool with her. Several reasons for this. I am NOT getting into a swim suit now, and not for several more months and also, once the baby is here, I dont want to have to rely on Josh being home or someone to watch her while I take T so this way, the baby can come too. Sara put Audrey in too, I was hoping this would soften the blow for T once she realized I wasnt going into the water with her. I was wrong. She cried, actually, screamed but only for the first 5 or so minutes. Then, she was fine and had a blast! Her teacher is great and very patient so I think this will be a great thing for her to do. The girls had a ball playing with the water toys and both of them followed instructions very well when they had to sit on the side to wait while the other once was with the teacher. T said her favorite part was when she got to dive for the rings. Cant wait to take her to her next lesson!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Swimmin'
They have to shower before and after the pool...this started the melt down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm SO GLAD she's back in swim lessons! Great that she has Audrey with her too. She was confident in the pool last summer, I think she'll be swimming in no time. Love her swim suit!
XXOO,
Grandma
Yeah.. Swimming Lessons!!! Yeah! She loves the water.. and yes.. she really LOVES it when someone is "in" the water with her.. mommy, daddy, the dogs.... anyone... I imagine that now that the shock is over that it isn't going to be "mommy" .. Audrey will do just fine. I am sure it works both ways for the girls. Audrey probably loves having T there too :-)
I think she will be swimming in no time also... she so loves the water. I love her suit too :-) Darling... and of course she already comes equipped with that brown berry skin!
Gotta love those little girls :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Yes - swimming is going to be a blast! let's hope both girlies are happy tomorrow ... audrey is always game if "tano" will be there!
and ps - i would LOVE to make tano a t-shirt dress. I think a kako (sp?) would be adorable ...
me again ...coming back just to say hallelulah that typepad FINALLY fixed the comment feature. at least i don't look like a stranger a tad too intereted in t anymore. :-)
Post a Comment