I dreamed of this day, for most of my life. The day I got to be a mama to 2 beautiful girls. Through my whole pregnancy I imagined what it would be like, would they look alike, would they look totally different? Would they love each other, how would Tatum react? The one thing that made me cry without any hesitation while I was pregnant was imagining Tatum meeting her little sister for the first time. Still, as I write this, my eyes well up with tears. Its funny cause you wonder if your heart can really love 2 of them. Love them exactly the same, love the second as much as you love your first. You can, and it is so easy. It just happens, the second they put that baby on your chest, your heart swells, to double the size, just enough to accomodate a love that you never thought possible.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The day they met
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Tatum meeting her baby sister, what a wonderful moment! Your dream has come true, Jac, your family is complete. Congratulations! Love the reality of your oldest daughter talking about the booger in her nose!
XXOO,
Mom
Very cute- I love how T was all excited for like 30 seconds and then decided she was over it and stopped for a french fry- too funny!
xoxox
Darling darling darling! She is SUCH a sweet good big sister. She is going to have a blast sharing life with her sister. Let the adventures begin... for the whole Locke family :-)
So precious and the cutest moment...you will always be able to look back on it, which is awesome. I loved how excited she was to hold her, really shows the bond of siblings and that is the neatest thing. :)
Stacie
Post a Comment