Dropping Tatum off at the Brown's. She had such a great time, thanks so much you guys! It was so nice not to have to worry about my girl while we were gone!
Last picture of mommy and T as an only child, it made me bawl at the thought.
Kathy after she arrived at the hospital, she made a plane reservation as soon as she heard my water broke!
Right before Ellison was to be born, I just started crying, guess it all became real. I think it was emotional for Kim too considering her little one is due in just a couple months.
What do you do when you wake up and realize something you have dreamed of for almost your whole life has come true? I have 2 beautiful, healthy, amazing little girls. Life doenst get much better.






11 comments:
So beautiful.........so precious!! Grandma love to all!!
It still makes me cry with JOY and LOVE for all of you :-) There is simply nothing like watching the birth of your children's children.
Ellison is absolutely beautiful and has a lifetime of love coming her way from a family that has been waiting a lifetime for her to join us!
We love you all
Goonie aka Gigi
congrats you guys,im so glad veryhing went well, shes a doll!
The tears are flowing after reading this and seeing the pics. She is just beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Couldn't be happier for you guys- she is such a doll and so lucky to have you, Josh and Tatum as her family :)
Love you guys
xoxox
So happy for you guys! She is precious and so sweet. I can't believe how much she looks like Tatum! The pictures are great, especially of T holding her, and it was so great to meet little Ellison. :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Love,
Stacie
Yeah!! Congrats!! I am so happy everyone is doing good, Ella is a doll (I wish I was there to meet her) Talk to you soon-lots of love!!
Are you sure you are just about to give birth in the first two pics (with Tatum)? You are SO SMALL!! And you look too good after delivery - what is going on here?
So happy for all of you and excited for your new family of 4. Can't wait to meet Ellison this summer.
XOXO!!
A million Congratulations!!!!! She is so sweet and it sounds like this time around went so much smoother for you. She is one lucky little girl! Congratulations again Locke family :)
She's beautiful! And you did such a great job, Jaclyn, you look beautiful, as well! Ellison is a tiny version of her big sister, and what a PROUD big sister Tatum is! This one appears to be a sleeper, for sure a new experience for her Mommy! Ellison, you're such a precious gift to us all and there's plenty of room on Grandma's lap for you too. I can't wait to begin to build another granddaughter/grandmother bond with you! God Bless the Locke family of 4!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
welcome to the world miss ellison alexandra! love ya already miss teeny baby ... and tatum you were so much fun to watch! audrey thought you lived here and when she realized you were just here temporarily - she was very upset. sleepover again soon, k?
Sara
Post a Comment