I have been looking for photo opportunity lately. Not to become a photographer but to take better pictures of the girls when I do take pics. I have been reading books about it, reading tons of blogs about it and taking photoshop lessons from a super sweet girl and I am loving it. While I still have tons to learn, I found the perfect opportunity to take some pictures of Ellison when she was swimming and well, I think she is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen....next to her sister. I know, I am a total mom. I didnt edit any of these, I just wanted to get them posted but I will be making pages with them soon, so be on the look out.
*lucky for me her feet or fat little belly were blocking her little peep for most of them so I didn thave to crop out a square although, you might have noticed on the new blog you are not able to right click and save photos from the blog any more. That is so I can make sure nobody is storing pictures of the girls that we dont know. Short of making the blog private which I am hesitant to do, that was the best thing I could do so far.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Beautimous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
Darling pictures of E and I LOVE the new blog look. Super super cute. The other day we were sitting out in the front yard waiting for Josh to pick up the girlies and a lady walked by. She commented on how cute T and her "little brother" looked!!! I said... WHAT... hello--- not a brother... a sister! Seriously where in the world would you get boy from that darling little face!!
XOXOXOX
Goonie
Miss E is definitely super adorable and to me she looks so much like you!! Tatum is Josh and Ellison is you. :) Love the pictures, great job Jac!
Stace
You have another photogenic daughter, she's gorgeous! Great photography, Jac, but I'm glad I wasn't there when she was sitting on that waterfall with a six foot drop and that close to Kathy's pool!
XXOO
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment