Monday, October 11, 2010

Cali

We made a quick trip to California for the weekend a few weekends ago. As always, a super fun time! The girls are amazing travelers and they both did great on the flight there and the flight home. We were going non stop for a lot of the time and they were both troopers. My girls LOVE them some california goodness of  food, mass chaos and lots of family. Good times....

                                                          Costco in the cart...love the double cart

 Apparently so did Ellison, She thought it was so funny to ride in the cart with her sister
 Well, hello there friend.
 Tatum was diggin on these rock band drums

 Jenelle babysat so the other cousins could have a dinner out at Benley. It was SO good and so fun. The food there is hands down, my favorite food anywhere. I crave it when I am home.
 Cheers!

We had our own row on the way back so Chicken got her own seat.
 Bird beat the living daylights out of Jacob hiding under the blanket


 Prepping for the most amazing prime rib dinner
 What is Kathy doing? Not too sure. Trying to be fancy.
 Greg, Kathy and I (sans any make up or anything) California is all about being comfy.
 Bird was reading up on the escape instructions in case of a water evacuation
 So was the chicken

 She is seriously the. happiest. baby

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like a good time!! How come I NEVER get a row to myself on the plane!!!
I can't believe how grown-up Tatum looks-especially next to little E!! I can't wait to see you guys and give Ellison kisses all over that cute little baby belly!!!

Mom/Grammie P said...

As usual looks like tons of fun being had by everyone in Cali! I know when you guys get home T talks on and on about aunt Kakie and loads of fun!
Great memories to build!
XOXOXO
Goonie

G fam said...

Jac, Jac, Oh my "a***" Jac! This is precious beyond.com. Your a dollface and therefore those precious little ladies are too! I loved seeing your sweet face and adorable husband in AZ. Hated why I was seeing you, but am thrilled I had the opportunity to be there for Kimmy Pops and the rest. Do you job JoAnn grilled you to do, be the amazing support KNB needs. And convince that B to let me back in her damn daily life so I can squeeze and kiss and eat Avery and your bird and chicken in person, as much as humanly possible.
Don't forget I am a witness, free babysitting for the 3 babies with Sofia and Markie to help Grandma in the S.D.
Love you! xoxoxoNikki G.

Anonymous said...

Always a good time and good food in Cali! I love that the girls are learning the importance of family and that they know their CA cousins, aunts and uncles. Forever the princess, you always manage to get everyone to go to your favorite restaurants when you're there! And you wonder where Tatum gets this "princess" trait? :)
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.