Sometimes if I worked a night shift and need to sleep in, Josh does fun stuff with the girls. Sometimes if the chicken is still asleep with me or something, Josh and bird will go do something fun, like fishing. A lot of times, I dont even know they went until I am looking through pictures to put on the blog. Tonight, I found these. Looks like they had a super fun time! Look out Bass Masters, this chic might just take you all on!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Gone Fishin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute! I love that Josh takes his daughter fishing first thing in the morning, still in her pajama top! Josh, you're an awesome daddy and I love how you love your girls!
XXOO,
Lynn/Grandma
Wow! Papa will be jealous when I show him these pictures. Looks like T is very serious about business...catching those darn fish. Yeah for daddy to get to have some morning fun with his big girl :-)
XOXOXO
Goonie
Post a Comment